Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Core'dinations Card Stock

I have had this card stock for about a month now and finally dove in to play with it! FUN STUFF!!!  You can dry emboss it with our embossing folders and then take the Stampin'Sanding Block and sand it!!!  There are other colors as well but I'm loving the Pool Party!  I don't think I will ever get tired of playing with these Dress Up Framelits!  I made this card for a dear friend of mine.  Sometimes you just need to be reminded that you are loved:)


Supplies...
Chevron Embossing Folder
Core'dinations Card Stock in Pool Party
Cardstock...Not Quite Navy, So Saffron and Very Vanilla
DSP...Tea For Two and First Edition
Dress Up Framelits
Stamps...Itty Bitty Banners along with Bitty Banners Framelits
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Pearl Basic Jewels

Remind someone you love them:)

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this card very much, you're so creative

Jill said...

Love your card...and you. :)