Friday, June 14, 2013

Bad Hair Day

Ever had a bad hair day two days in a row? Totally mind boggling how that can affect ones mood for the day, not a good thing!  Thankfully, my new hair dresser took pity on me!  The gal that I have gone to for several years is now staying home with her new baby and other children.  Totally understand that and fully support her choice.  With raw nerves, I tried out the gal that is now working in the same place.
She did a fantastic job and actually gave me a new style. Yep, I loved it..when SHE fixed it.  When it was my turn, at home, to wash it and dry it...let's just say, not a good hair day.  Thankfully, JP let me come in today and she, once again, showed me how to fix it. Yep, I had been doing it totally backwards!  I am, once again, a happy camper:)  So...if you are still here after all the ramblings, here is the card that I am sending her letting her know how appreciated she is and that I look forward to coming back next month:)  Inspired by Shelli, once again.  LOVING this style:)


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Oh, Hello
Marker...Basic Gray
Cardstock...Sahara Sand
Epic Day This and That Washi Tape
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Bling...Pearl Basic Jewels

Thank someone today who you see going above and beyond.  You never know, you may just put a huge smile on their face!

Have a terrific weekend and please stop in again!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

She will appreciate your appreciation! :)