Friday, June 21, 2013

My Friend

Hellooooooo Friday!!!  I don't know about you but I'm in need of a weekend and maybe a fire pit fire or two!  Nothing quite compares to sitting out on our brick patio, both dogs running around and Rocky and I enjoying the sounds of the night creatures and the crackling of the fire wood.  This card has nothing to do with that but it was on my mind so figured I'd just type it out:)

I love how, just by sponging the edges of a card and every piece of cardstock and DSP with ink, it gives the entire card dimension! What did I ever do before Crumb Cake Cardstock came to be?  It's my all time favorite and go to color!  It's just one of those shades that every color seems to go well with it.

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend with all the things that bring you smiles:)


Supplies
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla and Island Indigo
DSP...Tea for Two(discontinued)
Stamp Sets...My Friend and Loving Thoughts
Ink...Island Indigo
Linen Thread

See you on Monday!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE! Such a pretty combo!