Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Perfectly Penned

Thank goodness for the Perfectly Penned Set!  It comes with four sayings that I'm always in need of and todays card uses the Get Well stamp.  Gotta love it when my husband says "do you have a card for my buddy, Charles?  Off to my desk I went and whipped this one up in no time flat. Obviously nothing fancy here, just made with love and ready for hubby to write in it and send it on it's way!  Hope it helps:)


Supplies
Stamp Set...Perfectly Penned and Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink...Baked Brown Sugar
Cardstock...Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Baked Brown Sugar
DSP First Edition (retired)

With a little sponging along every edge, it helped age the look:)

Paula

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like this card very much, must be great to be able to create something like this :)