Friday, June 7, 2013

Oh, Hello

Happy Friday!  I am happy today as we received a beautiful day of rain yesterday and now things are growing like mad:)  Can't wait to take that first bite of a fresh tomato!  Course that's quite a few weeks away yet but hey, I still am excited about it:)  It's the little things right?

I decided to try my hand at copying another card from the new catalog.  I took the liberty to change up the colors and DSP and yep, no buttons on mine as there are in the catalog. No worries tho, I still like the way this one ended up.  It's going to a great customer of mine that I have had for years.  She did a book party for me and this is my thank you card that I will mail her:)  Hope she likes it!


Supplies
Stamp Set...Oh,Hello
Cardstock...So Saffron and Whisper White
Markers...Soft Suede and Calypso Coral
DSP...Tea For Two (retired)
Paper Doilies
Flower Trim
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack

Have yourselves a terrific weekend and hope to see you next week:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love this one!