Friday, February 15, 2013

TGIF

Good Friday Friends:)

Have you ever been inside your home and had your siding replaced?  Goodness it gets loud!  I'm thankful that we are finally able to replace it and also thankful that I will be able to put on my ear plugs, listen to some good music on free pandora and stamp for awhile! 

Today's card is a copy of a card I saw on Pinterest.  I wish I knew who to give credit to for it:(  It's a pretty simply layout which I am really loving these days.  I use to put as many layers on a card as I could before I could consider it complete...no more!  I save those layers for my shabby chic mood days:)  Sometimes all you need, for a great layer, is a piece of cardstock run thru your BigShot with an embossing folder.  As you can tell on this card, there are several pieces of cardstock that I used an embossing folder on.  The awesome Pool Party flower is from the brand new Pop Up Posies Kit...can you say AWESOME color combo in the kit?  Simply by clicking the Shop button on this page, it should take you to my website and you can view the catalog and spring mini catalog! Give it a whirl, it won't hurt, I promise:)  And if you see some things that you would love to purchase, your lovely UPS driver will gladly deliver it directly to your home:)






Supplies...
Cardstock...Whisper White, Early Espresso and Calypso Coral
Stripes Embossing Folder and Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Hearts a Flutter Framelits
flowers from the Pop Up Posies Designer Kit
3/4" circle punch
Bakers Twine Calypso Coral

Have the best ever weekend and see your smiling face again on Monday!

Paula

No comments: