Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! 

I have to share...I had an order come in today and I was itching to get everything put together and put away.  Once I pulled out some of the new toys, I got busy with todays card.  Might I add, I LOVE the doilies and flower trim!!!  Simply by sponging ink onto the flowers, I was able to change the color to go with my card.  I have seen people use markers on them, spritz them and dip into reinkers!  The sky is the limit with these and they are simply wonderful to work with!  I also used another new toy on this card, the new Distress Tool. WOW does it work like a charm!  Notice the rough edges it gives the crumb cake layer.  Btw...I also sponged the doily so it wasn't so clean and bright;)








Supplies...
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso
Inks...Crumb Cake, Riding Hood Red and Early Espresso
Stamp Sets...Pursuit of Happiness, French Foliage and Hearts a Flutter with Framelits
White Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Vanilla Flower Trim
Stampin'Distress Tool
Pearl Basic Jewels
Stampin'Dimensionals

May your day be full of love, friendship and chocolate of course!

Paula

No comments: