Monday, February 25, 2013

Sent With Love

All things should be sent with love I believe:)  Ok, so I'm not the best at introductions for this Blog..forgive me please:)  Today was the first time I have opened up this Double Sided Paper and let me tell you, I should have opened it when I first got it!  It's got great colors and designs on it!  There is absolutely no stamping done on either one of these cards but...just in case you wanted to know....there is a set that goes with it:)  Simply by cutting out a few pieces of the design and layering them, I whipped up these two in no time flat!  OK OK..I lied, it took me awhile because I couldn't decide where I wanted things to be on them.  There is such as a thing as CASE which stands for Copy And Steal Everything...honestly, it's a compliment when someone wants to copy a card that you have made.  I should have found a card that I liked the layout and copied it!  Lesson learned:)  On to the cards and yep, today there are two, just for you:)


Supplies...
Cardstock...Pool Party and Island Indigo
DSP Sent With Love
Calypso Coral Bakers Twine
Paper Snips

Make it a great Monday!

Paula

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are very creative, I like those cards a lot.
Enjoy your Day!

Eva