Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Hummmmm.....

To start this off today, this card is not my style simply by the color choice!  That being said, I do love every other part of it, just not the colors.  Yep, I pushed myself to use it anyway:)  Amazing how colors set the tone for so many things eh?  Ever get all ready to leave the house and take one final look in the mirror and think "no way"?  Wham!  It hits you why......the colors!  Ok, so maybe that's just me :)

Without further delay, I bring you someone elses colors!!!!! 

Supplies...
Stamp...Just Thinking
Cardstock...Very Vanilla, Lucky Limeade and Perfect Plum
DSP  Tea For Two
Inks...Indigo Island and Perfect Plum
Adorning Accents Folders (the hearts)
Window Frames Collection Framelits
Vanilla Flower Trim
Pearl Basic Jewels

I may try my hand at this card again with a different approach to colors and see if it trips my trigger:)  Stay warm today folks, it's a bitter one in Ohio!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

I like these colors! Good job for pushing yourself!