Thursday, February 7, 2013

Love in a card

For those of you that have grandbabies, you know the love that comes along in your heart when they are born. Nothing like it in the world!!!  Our daughter and son in law had their first baby, our first grandson, in October.  Carson is all love in my heart, no doubt about it! I am having a blast making cards for him even tho he can't read them LOL!  No worries, I send my love into each and every one and I hope he is able to feel it:)  And without delay, here is todays card, his first Valentines card from Grandpa Rock and Granny:)

Supplies...
Stamp Sets...Happy Greetings and OH, Hello
Cardstock and inks...Midnight Muse, Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red
Framelits...Hearts Collection and Ovals Collection
Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder
Linen Thread
Stamp-a-Ma-Jig
Stampin'Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive

Enjoy your Thursday and take the time to share the love in your heart:)

Paula (aka Granny) ;

No comments: