Friday, February 1, 2013

Journal

I have said this before and I will probably repeat myself many times over...I love shabby chic anything!  The Tea For Two Designer Series Paper talks to me, alot!  I wonder if there is a help group I should find or form, nah, it's too easy to use for layering and just creating with!

While coming up with this in my mind, I kept thinking of my daughter, Mary.  I plan on giving this to her for no other reason except the fact that I love her to pieces!  She can use it to write her thoughts in, make grocery lists or make reminder notes for herself.  Whatever she uses it for, I hope it brings a smile to her to know that I made it from the heart, every single part of it:)  Love you sweetheart!

Did i mention LAYERS? :)

Supplies...
Composition Book or Notebook
Cardstock...Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper...Tea For Two :)
Vintage Brad
Stamp Sets...Pretty Petites (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration,
Hearts a Flutter Bundle
Inks...Early Espresso, Calypso Coral and Island Indigo
Punches...Petite Curly Label (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration, Small Heart
Hearts Collection Framelits
Adhesive...Tombow Multi Glue and Stampin'Dimensionals
Natural Trim
Pearl Basic Jewels

Have a great weekend and make something from your heart for someone you love:)

No comments: