Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tea For Two

Happy Mardi Gras!  If I had been a bit more organized, I would have attempted a Mardi Gras card in the famous colors of the celebration!  If you have never been to New Orleans, I strongly encourage you to find the time! IT IS A BLAST!  If nothing else, I would go again just for the food and hospitality!

Todays card is without a saying for now as I'm not sure which person I am going to send it to.  There are several that were listed on the Church Bulletin so I've got my work cut out for me later today.  There is something about going out to your mailbox and seeing that someone took the time and put in the love to send you a card.  I was lucky and received a beautiful card made with love from a dear friend of mine just yesterday!  Thank you again Jill!!!

Supplies...
Cardstock...So Saffron, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade and Calypso Coral
Floral Frames Framelits
Needlepoint Border Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
Honeycomb Embossing Folder
3/4 circle punch
Snail Adhesive

May your day have some sunshine, laughs and a few beads in it!

Paula

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, you're so talented!
Have a great day!

Eva