Wednesday, February 6, 2013

On Hand

I am trying to get into the habit of making several cards at once to have on hand.  It is a hard task for me as I love to make cards for people as I need them.  You know, personalize each and every one so that there are no duplicates.  But......when life calls for a Sympathy card, one isn't usually in the mood to whip one up at a moments notice right?  So...I have decided to have several of these on hand at all times so that I can promptly get them mailed when the need arises.  I love the simplicity of the layout and simply by changing the colors, it can give the card an entirely different look.

Supplies...
Stamp Sets...Occasions Alphabet, Hello, Doily
Cardstock...Not Quite Navy, Whisper White and Cajun Craze
Inks...Not Quite Navy and Cajun Craze
Snail Adhesive

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Paula

No comments: