Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Valentine

Terrific Tuesday Everyone!  Do you all have your Valentines cards made for those you love? Me? NOW I do:)  Sometimes it's hard for me to come up with the colors I want to use and when that happens, I always end up with Basic Black as my main color.  Everything goes with black right?  I added some black splashes on the front by spritzing it with our Spritzer and black marker.  I think it adds a little aged look to the Sahara Sand.  Moving on.....I am so in love with these Framelits that I'm hoping that Stampin'Up! will continue to create them for many more stamp sets to come!  Makes whipping up a card super simple!!!

I decided to share the inside of this card as well:)  Hope you like!

Supplies...
StampSets...Hearts a Flutter, Ciao, Baby! Vintage Verses (Sale-A-Bration)
Cardstock...Sahara Sand, Discontinued DSP (my bad), Real Red, DSP First Edition
Inks...Real Red Ink Pad and Basic Black Marker
Bigz Clear Oval Accent
Petite Curly Label Punch (Sale-A-Bration), 7/8 Scallop Punch
Spritzer, Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine
Framelits Dies...Hearts a Flutter, Apothecary Accents
Stampin'Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive

Stay warm today and remember, Valentines Day is right around the corner.  Take the time to make something special for your favorite Valentine!

Paula


No comments: