Friday, February 22, 2013

Dress Up

Did the Title scare you or bring you in?  I have seen oodles of beautiful cards and pages using the Dress Up set and Framelits and I simply couldn't resist getting them to use as well!  I had a non fun dentist appointment yesterday so I wasn't up to stamp, literally, asleep all afternoon:)  Once this morning hit, it dawned on me that I had nothing to share on this little ole blog of mine so.....I whipped out my ever so favorite, for the moment, Double Sided Paper, and the Dress Up Framelits and within only a few minutes I created this card for you:)  Hope you like!  The possibilities are ENDLESS!!!!!





Supplies...
Cardstock...Cameo Coral, Early Espresso and So Saffron
DSP...Tea For Two :)
Crumb Cake Seam Binding and Natural Trim Ribbon
Pearl Basic Jewels

Be safe out there and have a wonderful, creative weekend!!!

Paula

No comments: