Friday, February 8, 2013

Crumbled

First off, I hope all of you on the East Coast are safe and continue to be during your massive winter storm! Button down the hatches and go create:)

I seem to hold onto the packing that comes with my Stampin'Up! orders in the hopes that it will "come in handy".  I don't know about you, but I love the crumbled look of it when I unpack all my goodies and just can't seem to put it into the recycling bin without at least experimenting with it's charm:)  I'm happy with the outcome of this gift bag that I made using one of our many dies.  Hope it inspires you to look around at what you have in your "to toss" pile and go nuts playing!





Supplies...
Stamp Set...Friendship Preserve
Paper...Packing paper, Print Poetry DSP Stack, Very Vanilla
Ink...Gumball Green
Fancy Favor Bigz XL
Window Frames Collection Framelits
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Vintage Trinkets
Crochet Trim
Linen Thread

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Paula

No comments: