Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Whew!

Whew indeed!  Right off the bat, thank you for your prayers!  Davis called me today letting me know that he has arrived safe and sound in New Delhi!  Have to love technology...he sounded as if he was right next door:)  All is well on his end and hopefully it won't take long to recover from his 14 1/2 hour flight as well as the 10 1/2 hour time difference....among many other things right? :) 

I had another class online with my wonderful upline...YO AMY!  She is simply the best at teaching MyDigitalStudio and I'm loving every minute of it.  I really hope you don't tire of me posting what I come up with as I'm hoping to encourage you to take from it what you want and create whatever trips your trigger:)  Without further delay, this card is made for YOU ALL with gratitude:)

My thanks to all of you!

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the card Paula :) Enjoy your day!

Jill said...

Love it. Great colors!