Friday, March 22, 2013

Oh, Hello

I love the name of this set...can't you just hear it?  Oh......hello :) I had this card almost complete when I realized the doily was waaaay too white for my liking!  All I did was pull out my Color Spritzer Tool and put in the marker to match the yellow in the card stock and it helped tone down that doily in no time flat!  After I took the Vanilla Flower Trim and smooshed it, yep, smooshed into the Indigo Island Ink Pad,  the color wasn't quite there that I was looking for...so...I grabbed that handy dandy Color Spritzer and changed out the marker and put in the one to match the flower and it helped it quite a bit!  After all the smooshing and spritzing, I couldn't very well just add the leaves and stems without spritzing them as well:)  That is the beauty of creating, you can stop when you are happy or just keep going until you are!  That's my story and I'm sticking to it:)



Supplies...
Stamp Set...Oh, Hello
Cardstock...Very Vanilla and So Saffron and Lucky Limeade
DSP...Tea For Two
Ink...Early Espresso and Indigo Island
Markers...So Saffron, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo
Vanilla Flower, White Tea Lace Paper Doilies
Color Spritzing Tool
Bird Builder Punch (for the leaves)

Make it a great day!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!