Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Layered Labels

This card was made while wearing a VERY LARGE SMILE on my face:)  I received a phone call this morning from our son in India.  My day began hearing the news that Davis has been promoted to Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps! SEMPER FI!  Obviously I had to whip up a card to put in the mail to him!  Something tells me that not very many stamped cards go to India. Time to change that!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Layered Labels
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla
Ink...Early Espresso
DSP...Parkers Patterns
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Essentials Paper Piercing Pack
Stampin Pierce Mat
Paper Piercing Tool

Very simple, quick card loaded with love from his proud parents...thank you for letting me share!

Paula

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, and very colourful. Glad that you heard from your son all the way from India.
Enjoy your week!
Eva