Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bunny Love

It never ceases to amaze me how awesome it is to be blessed with a grand baby:)  I have such a blast making cards to send to him even tho I realize he is way too young yet to understand any of it.  My hope is that his mom saves them and tucks them into a safe spot for many years from now for Carson to look at and realize the love I have for him:)

This particular bunny was created by a member of the Stampin'Up! family, Carrie is her name.  Oh how I wish I had the talent to come up with these ideas on my own!!!  I simply used different colors of inks, cardstock and Designer Series Paper and made it into a card...yep, off it will go in the mail to a certain special little one for his first ever Easter.


Enjoy your day and surprise someone you love with something you created:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Very, very cute!!! He will LOVE it!