Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Simple

First off, thank you Debbie for letting me know it was a good choice to go with my new puter:)  I appreciate you taking the time to respond!!!

Before I go any further, I have a request please...I am asking for prayers for our son, Davis, a United States Marine, who...when this is posted, will be well on his way to his new duty as an Embassy Guard...in....New Delhi, India.  VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!

In keeping with what today holds, I decided this momma needed some flowers:)  I love just cutting and layering DSP paper and leaving it simple and wrapped and taped to the mason jar. 

Enjoy and here's hoping we don't end up with as much snow as they are calling for!!!

Supplies...
DSP...Sent With Love

Paula



1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE your flowers and your vase. So sweet!

Love you and your family and prayers are always with you all and especially Davis. ((((((PAULA)))))