Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday already?

I can't believe how quickly this weekend flew by:(  I didn't even have any free time to stamp so thankfully I had a card I made Friday to share for today with you all.  I'm telling you, this set is addictive!  And just so you know, I am not done playing with it:)

Off the topic but do any of you have an IMAC desktop computer???

Supplies...
Stamp Set...Feeling Sentimental
Ink...Early Espresso
Cardstock...Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla
DSP  First Edition
Ovals Collection Framelits

Hang with me as I attempt to learn how to blog on my new computer.  If you could see me now, I'm sitting on the floor with my old laptop on the floor with my keyboard on my lap...not a pretty sight!

Have a great day and sure hope to see you tomorrow!

Paula

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I have an iMac, but I don't have a blog so if tech stuff you need I cant help. But I love my Mac!

Jill said...

Very nice! From what I hear...you'll love your Mac.