Friday, March 8, 2013

Everything Eleanor

Happy Friday!!!  I am thrilled to report that our 7 inches of snow is well into the melting stage and soon to be gone!  Again I say...I need Spring:)  I don't know about the rest of you but I have a fantastic day ahead as well as week ahead!  Our daughter and grandson are flying in for a week!!!  Our son in law had to stay back and work and will be missed.  Excited to see Mary and Carson? YOU BET!!!!  This Granny has missed holding that little cherub and can't wait to lavish him with hugs, kisses and Granny love!  And of course Mom love for our daughter:)

Here's a little Spring in a card for you, found on Pinterest and have had in my phone forever, sorry I don't have the name to give credit:(

Supplies...
Stamp Sets...Everything Eleanor and Itty Bitty Banners
Itty Bitter Banners Framelits
Cardstock...Real Red, Marina Mist, Basic Gray and Whisper White
Inks...Real Red, Marina Mist and Basic Gray
Polka Dot Embossing Folder
3/16ths Neutral Brads

Have a fantastic weekend!  I know we sure will:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yeah on the kids arriving!

Darling card too.