Thursday, March 21, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

The title of this post is simply the name of the stamp set:)  I sure am going to miss this particular set as it screams masculine to me!  Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a manly card.  Thankfully for me, I came across, on Facebook, a pic of this card that Susy Miller helped create!  Thank you, Susy, for always having such a positive outlook on life and sharing your talent for creativity! YOU ROCK!


Supplies...
Stamp Set...Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration)
Ink...Early Espresso
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
DSP...First Edition
Natural Trim Ribbon
Stampin' Dimensionals
Houndstooth Embossing Folder

Hope our son in law likes it, it's his birthday card hehehehehe!

Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you tons for dropping in:)

Paula

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this card a lot and I'm sure he'll like it :)

Jill said...

Just charming!