Thursday, March 7, 2013

Sent With Love

You just never know when inspiration will hit!  My office is a total disaster at the moment and things are not where they are suppose to be.  While picking up some paperwork to put away, I came across something that I purposely cut out and saved to "someday" copy it!  Guess what today is...."someday" :)  As a Demonstrator, I receive a fantastic newsletter from Stampin'Up! that is loaded with beautiful samples and ideas.  I usually cut out what I fall in love or even like with and save it for "someday".  The nice part about copying an idea is that you can put your very own twist on it:)  I loved this particular layout and simply changed out the DSP and stamp set as well as colors. Easy Peasy!

Supplies...
Stamp Set...Sent With Love
DSP...Sent With Love
Cardstock...Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Marker...Indigo Island
Corner Rounder
Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Stampin'Pierce Mat and Paper-Piercing Tool
Paper Daisies

Amazing how poking holes in cardstock can add dimension and interest.  I need to pull those toys out more often!

Find something that catches your eye, add your own twist to it and enjoy the creative process:)

Paula