Friday, March 15, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

I'm doing my best to not start the crying process but the time is drawing near when the cutest little grandson and our daughter will be leaving to go back to their home.  What a joy it has been to spend time with them both and to see what a terrific mom our little girl is:) LOVE YOU MARY!

I started this as a full size card and it just wasn't working for me.  All it took was me using my paper cutter and creating my own size card:)  Hey if nothing else, I can always use it as a tag for a gift right?  I love the classic navy and red together in just about anything so it came easy for me to pick these colors:)

Supplies...
Stamp Set...Feeling Sentimental (Sale-A-Bration)
Cardstock...Night of Navy, Riding Hood Red and of course Crumb Cake!
DSP...First Edition
Ink...Riding Hood Red
Linen Thread

Have a fantabulous weekend and do something nice for someone else today!

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love this! Perfect colors.

So sad for you. Hang on to those special memories you've been making.
(((PAULA)))