Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Versatility

One of the gazillion reasons I fell in love with Stampin'Up! was their sets!  Everything in a set goes together and you don't have to second guess if the style goes well together.  I'm using the same set as I did yesterday but with a different color scheme and purpose.  This one will be going to my Yoga teacher at Church tonight.  She gives up her family time to help us all relax and whatever else anyone soaks up from Yoga. Yep, I'm a newbie at it and it's a true challenge, each and every move but ohhhhhh so worth it!  This thank you was totally made with her in mind, hope she likes it :)






Texture adds so much to a card and our Embossing Folders fit that bill in a heartbeat!  Please never feel obligated, in any way, to read all of the particulars of items...my reasoning to list them is for those that want to duplicate or use said items in a different fashion. Or, simply to add to your stash of stamping toys:)

Cardstock...Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla and Primrose Petal
Ink Pad...Sahara Sand
Markers...Primrose Petals and Gumball Green.
Stamp Set...Oh, Hello
Accessories...Linen Thread, Stampin Dimensionals and Snail Adhesive
Framelits Dies...Ovals Collection

THANK YOU for all of your wonderful comments yesterday! Made my day!!!  For some reason, some of you were not able to find my "shop" button...sometimes you might need to go to the bottom of the page and click "web version"...don't ask, I don't have a clue :)

As always, thanks for stopping in:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Darling card! You rock!