Friday, January 25, 2013

Mason Jars

Happy Friday! 

I awoke to a winter wonderland and it is STILL coming down!  After realizing that I had to go out in it to run some errands, I decided to treat myself to some sunshine in a jar:)  Sometimes all a gal needs is Spring Flowers in the middle of winter right?

It is so easy to transform a plain jane mason jar with just a few strips of paper!  I tried some rickrack around the center and decided I liked the simplicity of the paper instead.  I hope to create more jars as time goes on simply to see what all I can come up with!  Quick, go grab a jar from the pantry or wherever you stash your pickle jars, and see what YOU can come up with! I'd love to hear what you do with them:)

Supplies...
Designer Series Paper in Polka Dot Parade
Whisper White Cardstock

Stay safe and warm!

Paula

2 comments:

Jill said...

Adorable! Sunshine in a jar!

Karen said...

This is a great idea. I am always looking for a "vase" for flowers from the yard!