Thursday, January 17, 2013

Hearts

I'm awfully excited to see my sister in law tonite and decided I needed to give her just a little something:)  In no time at all I was able to whip up this Valentine that I plan on putting magnetic strips on the back for her fridge.  I figure everyone needs something made with love on their fridgeadidge right?  Did I mention that there are no stamps used on this? Sometimes you just have to play with paper!

Supplies used...
Cardstock...Early Espresso and Designer Series Paper Tea For Two (LOVE)
Stampin'Pierce Mat and Paper Piercing Tool
Occasions Piercing Pack (by using these, it's a great way to add detail in a short amount of time)
Linen Thread, Natural Trim,  Stampin Dimensionals
Framelit Dies..Hearts a Flutter and Hearts Collection
Small Heart Punch.
Adhesive..Snail

Have a terrific Thursday and hope to see you soon!

Paula



3 comments:

Jill said...

That is so cute. She's going to love it. Love the idea of making it magnetic!

Bee Lady said...

Very cute. I used to scrapbook a lot with my cousin and sister and we are going to try to get back into it this year. I hope to get some ideas from your blog!

Cindy Bee

Anonymous said...

My sister, Karen, told me about your blog. It's nice to meet you. I love this Valentine and think I'll try this! Hope you have a good weekend. Mildred, Georgia