Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ready, set, go!

Ready, set, go!

Welcome to my blog!  My name is Paula and I am here to share my love of stamping and creating:)  I hope that you find yourself happy and glad that you stopped by.  I have never blogged before and rest assured, grammer is NOT my strong point.  So please sit back, sip something soothing and enjoy the ride.

I've been a rubber stamper for almost 19 years now and it still brings me joy to create a card or gift for others.  My goal is to share what I love and hopefully inspire you along the way.  If you find yourself wanting to create as well, feel free to hit the Shop Now button and browse the catalog.  Yep, it's a one stop shop!

My first card I want to share is using one of the brand new sets from the Spring Catalog, Oh, Hello as well as the Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Tea For Two Designer Series Paper, First Edition Specialty paper and Very Vanilla Cardstock.  I also used the Delicate Doilies Sizzlits and the Honeycomb Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.


Please feel free to share thoughts and suggestions but please be kind and gentle:)  I may be an old timer stamper but this blogging has me just a tad bit nervous:)

Thanks for stopping and hope you stop back in again!

Paula

6 comments:

Jill said...

Way to go girl! You are on your way! I love your art!!!

Cindy in Iowa said...

Way to go - looks great!

Deb Pemberton said...

Can't wait to see all your beautiful, creative cards. You are so talented!

Erika said...

Great job Paula!! Where is the button to look at the catalog?

Anonymous said...

Way to go sista!!!! Beautiful! Keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

So glad u are my sis and make these beautiful cards and send my way ....like your blog