Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Shopping Bags

Is it just me or do any of you save your bags from shopping that have handles?

When you are in a rush and need to get to that birthday party only to find out the gift isn't wrapped yet, I have just the thing for you today:)  NOT my idea but rather, I came across a bag that I had saved from Convention, years ago. We made it as one of our make n takes. I took the same idea and changed it up.  All I did was cut cardstock and Designer Series Paper to fit the bag I had on hand:)  Seriously you could leave it like that OR...stamp and punch and adhere something fun to the bag.

Supplies used...
Handled bag
Cardstock...Real Red, Whisper White and Basic Black
Designer Series Paper...Polka Dot Parade
Ink...Real Red
Stamps...Mixed Bunch
Punches...Blossom Punch and 1" Circle.
Sticky Strip

Quick!  Go shopping and find something that needs wrapped:) No one says you have to have a special occasion in order to share something fun with a friend!

Paula

No comments: