Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Thank You

I admit, right off the bat, this card is missing something and I didn't quite figure that out until I had already mailed them out:(  I'm thinking maybe a scrunched up flower of some kind.  Next time, right? I do love the look of the paper piercing on the Always Artichoke Label.  Amazing what a few placed holes does to the overall look of a card:)  I needed a few thank you cards and didn't want to just say thanks on the front.  That is the beauty of alot of Stampin'Up! sayings, you can use them for all sorts of occasions and reasons.

Supplies...
Stamp Set...Vintage Verses (FREE with a $50 order during Sale-A-Bration)
Ink...Always Artichoke
Cardstock...Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla
Designer Series Paper...Tea For Two
Labels Collection Framelits
Festive Paper Piercing Pack.
Adhesive...Snail and Stampin'Dimensionals

I hope you take the time and send thank you cards when you need to.  My mom taught us to whenever we received a gift of any kind and we have tried to instill that in our own children. Let's keep that tradition going, what do you say?

Paula

No comments: