Friday, September 13, 2013

Label Love

Happy Friday!  I'm sooooo ready for the weekend!  I'm envisioning a nice quiet evening around the fire pit and maybe, just maybe I will have to throw a blanket on us:)  Oh how I wish I knew how to quilt!  I know, random but true.

On to todays card. Total layout copy job right from the pages of stampin'success.  Jenny Peterson rocked this layout and I simply changed the colors and saying:)  I think this is a great manly Birthday card.  I love how the letters look aged!

May you all have a wonderful, love filled weekend!

Supplies
Stamp Sets...Tape It, Gorgeous Grunge and Label Love
Inks...Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Perfect Plum and Always Artichoke
Cardstock...Banked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso and Very Vanilla
Punch...Artisan Label

P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy weekend to you :)
I always love seeing your cards, this birthday card is really nice! It is getting cooler but I like the fall season if there's not too much rain. I'm a little reluctant to put the heating on but in a couple weeks I might have to. Enjoy your weekend

Jill said...

You're right. Great guy card!