Monday, September 23, 2013

Epic Day This and That™

Welcome back to what I hope will be a calm and safe week.

I've whipped up another card for yarn lady :)  That may be my challenge, to find a new name for her for each card.  Don't hold your breath on that one folks!  I love the creative edge to it but let me tell you, it was super quick and simple to put together!  That saying you see, it's a sticker! That chevron design, it's a strip of paper! That gray and cream stripe?  Washi Tape! The speckles? Gorgeous Grunge stamp:)  Wrap a piece of linen thread around it and call it a day:)  The package of stickers is full of different sayings and shapes and sizes, win win!

Supplies
Stamp Set...Gorgeous Grunge
Ink...Pool Party
Cardstock...Smoky Slate and Very Vanilla
DSP...This and That Epic Day
Designer Stickers..Epic Day This and That™
Washi Tape...Epic Day This and That
Linen Thread

Have an epic Monday:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love it! It's epic! :)