Thursday, September 19, 2013

From My Heart

The From My Heart Set has such a great variety of sayings and shapes in it!  I knew this was the right one to start with...let me explain.....I have a friend, from Church, that is patiently teaching me how to crochet! This is not an easy task, trust me!  I'm not one to just pick up on new terminology let alone hand coordination :)  Slowly but surely I am starting to catch on.  Thankfully she isn't judging me by the language I've used when I make a mistake, just saying :)  Instead of just making her a Thank You card, I figured I would make her several different types of cards for her to use as she wishes.  This is the first!

Supplies
Stamp Set...From My Heart
Framelits...Labels Collection
Cardstock...Sahara Sand, Basic Gray, Very Vanilla and Pool Party
Ink...Basic Gray
Embossing Folder...Retired
Neutrals Candy Dots
Paper Piercing Tool and Stampin'Pierce Mat
Festive Paper Piercing Pack

:)

Paula

1 comment:

Jill said...

This made me giggle. Pretty card and such a nice thing of you to do for her!