Monday, September 16, 2013

Boo!

Happy Monday!  At least I hope it is for you and yours:)  I always seem to wait too long before I begin decorating for Fall and Halloween but this year is going to be different!  This is a super simple way to dress up one of my favorite things, Mason Jars!  Just grab some DesignerSeriesPaper of your choice, heck, even your favorite wrapping paper...cut or tear to size, roll it up to fit inside jar and let it unwrap once inside!  Tie a knot or bow around it and call it decor!  Me? I decided to try my hand at making a Rosette. It was easy with the Rosette Bigz XL.  Punch out a circle and a bat, attach a straw or wooden skewer on the back and call it done!

Supplies
DSP...Modern Medley and retired DSP
Cardstock...Basic Black
Champagne Glimmer Paper
Retired Bat Punch

Make it a good one today!

P

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will copy this one day! :)